Access to South Africa’s largest independent national network of at least 5,000 emergency medical personnel ready to respond to your call. In the event of a medical emergency, CrashDetech can be contacted 24 hours a day to arrange emergency medical assistance and transportation.
- Access to a 24-hour emergency medical assistance contact centre.
- Assisted by medically trained and registered agents with the HPCSA.
- Immediate dispatch of emergency medical services in order to provide lifesaving assistance.
- Constant monitoring of the incident until ambulance provider has delivered the member to the hospital.
- Emergency pre-arrival instructions provided by agents e.g. CPR.
- Emergency transportation by air or road ambulance.
- One way medical upgrade to an appropriate medical facility as continuation of the initial emergency response “same day” from the current treating facility that is unable to care/manage the condition of the member.
- Following an accident the member’s children are transported to a place of safety if required.
- Repatriation of member to place of residence if over 200 Km radius from the treating medical facility
- Access to non-emergency medical transportation, at member’s own cost.
- Largest national network of emergency medical service providers.