RoadCover is a service that manages your claim with the Road Accident Fund from start to finish. Our members are offered full compensation by the Road Accident Fund should they be involved in a road accident, at no cost to themselves.

Who is entitled to claim?

  • Any individual that has been injured as a result of a negligent driver.
  • The dependent of a deceased victim.
  • A close relative of the deceased in respect of funeral expenses.
  • A claimant under the age of 18 who must be assisted by a parent or legal guardian.

What can you claim for?

  • Past and future hospital and medical expenses.
  • Past and future loss of income or earnings.
  • Past and future loss of support for the dependant of a deceased or disabled victim.
  • General damages for pain, suffering and disfigurement in the case of bodily injury.
  • Necessary funeral expenses.